"Just the Basics" Webinar
Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2014
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST
NOTE: The registration deadline is Friday, Jan. 31, 2014.
The "Just the Basics" webinar will introduce records-keepers to the records management practices in Ohio, including the procedures for creating and filing records retention schedules and certificates of records disposal with the State Archives.
Key concepts will include:
- Pertinent Definitions and Ohio Revised Code
- Local Records Commissions
- Inventory Preparation
- Determining Retention Periods
- Procedures (129th General Assembly’s House Bill 153)
- Records Retention Schedules (RC-2), One-Time Disposal of Obsolete Records (RC-1), and Certificates of Records Disposal (RC-3)
- Storage/Environmental considerations
- Media Type Decisions
Only credit cards and PayPal can be used for online registration. If you would like to register with a check or to have your government invoiced, please contact Elizabeth Schultz at email@example.com or 614.297.2572.
Elizabeth Schultz, Government Records Archivist
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Schultz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.297.2572.